• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Cricket Captain ODI World Cup (sim league mach 2)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Team against ROW:

Rohit
Tendulkar
Sehwag
Kohli
Yuvraj
Dhoni+
Raina
Kapil
Jadeja
Harbhajan
Srinath

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
An Asia side with picks after the 4 SC teams have picked their AT XI AND a Rest of the World XI was picked, is doing better than 3 of those Asian AT sides. This is awesome!!! :)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 11

Australia vs Australia A - Bellerive Oval, Hobart

Australia A

Australia

Australia won by 5 wickets

Man of the match: Ricky Ponting

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 11

Banglababwe vs West Indies - Mirpur Stadium, Dhaka

West Indies

Banglababwe

West Indies won by 232 runs

Man of the match: Malcolm Marshall

kingkallis

International Coach
Taylor, Underwood <> Chappell, Steyn

Lineup:

Gibbs
Astle
Taylor
Azhar
Fairbrother
Harris
Haddin+
Matthews
Underwood
Ambrose
Walsh

Bowlers:

Ambrose
Walsh
Matthews
Underwood
Harris
Astle

Howe_zat

Audio File
No changes thanks. I am abandoning my managership to a side that could have beaten Australia and made the finals were it not for Shane Watson's bowling. This is the end of our professional relationship.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i had no idea how drastically NRR jumps between matches so I have no idea if my team is currently still in 1st or down in 4th now loll

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
i had no idea how drastically NRR jumps between matches so I have no idea if my team is currently still in 1st or down in 4th now loll
Neither did I tbh. I'm probably calculating it wrong, but at least if it's wrong then it's wrong across the board. My method is (runs scored/overs batted) - (runs scored against/overs bowled).

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 11

England vs Asia A - Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street

Asia A

England

Asia A won by 16 runs

Man of the match: Rahul Dravid

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 11

India vs Rest of the World - Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi

ROW

India

ROW won by 106 runs

Man of the match: Derek Underwood

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Azhar sends a big FU message to the Indian selector, punishing Yuvraj in particular along the way. Underwood's 7-fer is the second we've seen in as many rounds! ROW keep their campaign alive.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 11

Pakistan v South Africa - Sheikhupura Stadium, Sheikhupura

South Africa

Pakistan

South Africa won by 105 runs

Man of the match: Jacques Kallis

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Another defiant Proteas win confirms their place in the final 6, not sure where they'll end up, or ROW for that matter, until I tally up the final standings after our final game, NZ v SL.

We just need randy to post his R11 team. Hope to hear from you soon.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Should I just sim the NZ vs SL game with an unchanged SL lineup? Don't think were gonna hear from randy

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neither did I tbh. I'm probably calculating it wrong, but at least if it's wrong then it's wrong across the board. My method is (runs scored/overs batted) - (runs scored against/overs bowled).
Correct except if a side is all out you count it as 50 overs in that innings rather than the number of overs actually bowled.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Correct except if a side is all out you count it as 50 overs in that innings rather than the number of overs actually bowled.
Good to know! Looks like I might have to re-tally everyone's NRR now before I upload the final points table. At least it'll be accurate when I'm done.