• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official Afghanistan in Zimbabwe ***

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This is the second massive series that I've posted in two days.

Rumour has it that the James will resolve one of Cricket Web's biggest ever issues ever to the victorious team:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/47361-your-questions-chris-mpofu.html

vs.

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/site-discussion/57216-y-no-afghanistan-flag.html

This is a 5 match ODI series

1st ODI: Afghanistan v Zimbabwe at Harare on Feb 16, 2017

2nd ODI: Zimbabwe v Afghanistan at Harare on Feb 19, 2017

3rd ODI: Zimbabwe v Afghanistan at Harare on Feb 21, 2017

4th ODI: Zimbabwe v Afghanistan at Harare on Feb 24, 2017

5th ODI: Zimbabwe v Afghanistan at Harare on Feb 26, 2017

Howe_zat

Audio File
They just cannot stop beating Zimbabwe huh. 3rd series win in a row after they drew in their first series.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's sad to think that only 4 or 5 years ago, Zimbabwe were still a competitive outfit on home soil, regularly beating Bangladesh, giving NZ a stern test, and even pinching a test off Pakistan. And now this. Full credit to Afghanistan but as a long time fan of the Zimbabwe cricket this is awful to watch.

Wow! Possibly the worst series I've ever seen an official thread for. I'm sure there people out there who enjoy watching a mistake-ridden, comedy of errors which this will no doubt be but it's not for me. By all means enjoy but I won't be watching or returning to this thread. Best of luck to the "players" all the same though.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
interesting
Cricinfo said:
Mir Hamza: "Translation : for Mr Said Noor Wadan Pashto Writing, ( "ډیر په زړه پوری الله ج دی وکړی چی نن هم بریا زموږ دافغانانو په برخه سی موږ ټول دوطن ساتونکی ددوی دبریا په هیله یو. بردمل سیدنور ودان. ولایت کندهار) "very interesting, may Almighty give the Afghans victory today. We all soldiers hope for a win. Sergeant Said Noor Wadan, Kandahar Province, AFG."" A sergeant giving us feedback; that might be a first!

Heboric

International Debutant
Zims glorious leader is 93 today and still in power.

Having lived through sporting boycotts i cant understand how no sporting sanctions were placed on Zim

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oops forgot there was a thread.

Ridiculous collapse from Afghanistan. They were cruising.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Howe's boi Naib producing with the ball.

Tofu Mpofu unluckily to not be included as MoTM too.

Flag 2 leads Mpofu Interview 1.

anil1405

International Captain
Series decider on the cards today. Afghans better pull their socks up and come back from couple of 'facepalm' batting performances.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Humiliating for the Zims, odd MOTM decision, Shah scored 2 more runs than Nabi, but didn't take 3-14 as well.

Last edited: