• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia T20s 2017

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I hope Moises gets his first big shot right out of the meat of the bat into/over a gap. I don't think I remember him ever getting a big shot away in his white ball Australian career.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dreams can come true babeh.

But seriously, I think that 6 will relax him so much. The guy had a highest score of 12 in T20Is and ODIs.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Here at the ground watching it. Oz were OK with the bat but never really cut loose like they promised. SL pace was solid, their spin excellent (esp their length) but their fielding was diabolical; could be the decisive factor in the game.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I realise that this will have me lynched but its good to have Mark Nicholas back in the commentary box.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Cricket is a game of such small margins.

Stanlake could've had a wicket in his first over. Now his figures make it look the worst debut of all time.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stanlake is raw, unrefined potential at the moment. I can see why CA are keen to develop him but he really is very inexperienced right now. Needs to work on his brains as well as his bouncer.

Burner

International Regular
Dickwella's scoop shot. 'The Dickscoop'- cricinfo

That is pretty good, not gonna lie :laugh:

Last edited: