• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Auction Draft

Compton

International Debutant
End of Auction Round 3

Tait to TBP ($600k)
Lee to AndrewB ($4m)
Akhtar to HB ($5.1m)
Sir Andy Roberts to Compton ($10m)
Bond to AndrewB ($6m)

Compton

International Debutant
Taking a short break (12 hours or so) and then I'll summarise where we are, and start the next round.

Happy to take suggestions on future rounds etc as well.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Would you mind trying to stick to the 2130 (GMT) time, last couple of rounds have ended at 1:30am (GMT+2) in the morning for me ... whereas 23:30 (my time) gives me a chance (even if it is still past my bed time...)

Compton

International Debutant
Yeah, apologies for that.

Been travelling with work recently. Will be home later on tonight so shouldn't be a problem. I'll start the next round at around then.

Compton

International Debutant
Auction Round 4 - The Drugs Don't Work

1) Shane Warne
2) Yasir Shah
3) Ian Botham
4) Stephen Fleming
5) Herschelle Gibbs

This is starting early, but will end tomorrow at 2130GMT. The weather in the north of England has necessitated I take on the drive home, rather than the planned train. 6 hours in, 2 to go :laugh:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Shane Warne - 15 million

Ian Botham - 10 million

Stephen Fleming - 1 million

Herschelle Gibbs - 1 million