• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Auction Draft

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Lineup
Hanif Mohammad
Gantaum Gambhir
Viv Richards
Sachin Tendulkar
Steve Smith
AB De Villiers
Brad Haddin
Richard Hadlee (2)
Hedley Verity (4)
Fred Trueman (1)
Glen McGrath (3)

Reserves
Mark Waugh
Nick Compton
Shaun Tait
Mitch Marsh
Shaun Marsh
Dwayne Bravo
Darren Bravo
Yasir Shah

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Len Hutton*
Gordon Greenidge
Alec Stewart+
Virat Kohli
Kevin Pietersen
VVS Laxman
Garry Sobers (4)
Mike Procter (1)
Graeme Swann (5)
Stuart Broad (3)
Shane Bond (2)

Reserves
Chris Broad
Graham Thorpe
Ben Stokes
Godfrey Evans
Brett Lee
Chaminda Vaas

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Squad:

S Warne, M Hussey, D Hussey, G Chappell, I Chappell, H Larwood, L Constantine, S McCabe, M Clarke, K Rabada, J Hazlewood, V Philander, S Clark, H Streak, S Al Hasan, MS Dhoni, M Ntini, R Harris, SF Barnes, B. O'Reilly, J Laker, Saeed Anwar, B Lawry, V Merchant, M Crowe, A Davidson

First XI

Vijay Merchant
Billy Lawry
Greg Chappell
Martin Crowe
Stan McCabe
Mike Hussey
MS Dhoni +
Shane Warne *
Alan Davidson
SF Barnes
Bill O'Reilly
12th Harold Larwood

Imagine MS Dhoni keeping to O'Reilly, Warne and Barnes...unreal.

Reserves

D Hussey
I Chappell
L Constantine
M Clarke
K Rabada
J Hazlewood
V Philander
S Clark
H Streak
S Al Hasan
M Ntini
R Harris
J Laker
S Anwar

Very open to trades or negotiations on any players, have some elite players in my reserve squad - Anwar, Laker, Shakib, Clarke, Chappell, plus some very handy pacers in Harris, Philander, Ntini, Streak, Rabada and Constantine. Couple of great spinners in Shakib and Laker also.

Surely someone could use Clarke or Laker in their XIs? Offer me something and we'll negotiate.

Larwood would play on decks that were quick, but on turning decks we'd be nigh on unstoppable with Barnes, O'Reilly and Warne in the side.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Len Hutton*
Gordon Greenidge
Alec Stewart+
Virat Kohli
Kevin Pietersen
VVS Laxman
Garry Sobers (4)
Mike Procter (1)
Graeme Swann (5)
Stuart Broad (3)
Shane Bond (2)

Reserves
Chris Broad
Graham Thorpe
Ben Stokes
Godfrey Evans
Brett Lee
Chaminda Vaas
I'd get a bit funky with your batting line up and go:

Hutton
Greenidge
Sobers (5)
Kohli
Pietersen
Laxman
Procter (1)
Evans +
Vaas/Lee (3)
Swann (4)
Bond (2)

Compton

International Debutant
I'll try to remember to post the final standings tonight. Then I'll leave a few days for swaps and confirmed final XIs.

Sorry again for the delays chaps.

Compton

International Debutant
Sincere apologies for the frankly ridiculous delay in concluding this draft.

For those that haven't noticed I've not really been on recently, had a lot going on privately. I'll post the teams after the final round of drafting in a few hours; then probably just open it up for voting.

Apologies again, guys. I had a lot of fun doing this and hoped the conclusion would have been more cohesive ?

Compton

International Debutant
I lost my spreadsheet.

I've redone it using the last update, and once I confirm everyone's teams I will post them. I hope this is tonight.

Sorry again, I'm the worst :laugh: