• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

weirdest scorecards

vitalogy83

U19 Debutant
Royal College v St. Thomas' 1885
The Home of CricketArchive

This is a classic match known in SL from the well known Battle of the Blues. A 2 day game back then

RC were all out for 9 in the first innings
STC scored 170/6

Then according to legend, RC never turned up on the 2nd day. To this day the two schools dispute the result of this game. This year they played their 138th unbroken game (it turned into a 3-day game after the 100th game).

STC claim RC did not turn up and abandoned the game so they claim it in their tally as a win
RC says the game was abandoned due to heavy overnight rain and they could it as a draw.

Fun stuff..

cnerd123

likes this
Would you prefer it if I said it just caught my eye as I was looking to seem if any Hong Kong cricket matches were going on that day?
perfectly normal occurrence i see nothing wrong with that

BTW Little Sai Wan play CHK Independants XI in the Premier League tomorrow, while in the Elite league Pakistan Association play HKCC Scorpions and KCC Templars play HKCC Wanderers. Some of HK's finest in action.