• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never quite understood how slingers like Malinga and Rabbi get the seam pointing towards the slips. Seems really hard to get the wrist in that sort of position.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Taskin looks like Ban's Ishant when he debuted. Young fast bowler with a FC average close to 40 who occasionally looks like a threat.

Daemon

I think it's been evident for a bit now but Bangladesh definitely have a better seam attack compared to SL imo.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think it's been evident for a bit now but Bangladesh definitely have a better seam attack compared to SL imo.
Their best seamers are so young too. Hopefully the home pitches don't dishearten them too much because they could end up 'not terrible'.

OverratedSanity

I'm not sure I agree. SL's seam bowling was actually better than their batting in both the England and SA tours. Pradeep, Lakmal, Kumara all had a couple of decent spells against SA.