• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
If BCCI was sensible then they would've added an additional 3 ODIs for this tour. 1 test doesn't really constitute a tour: more like an insult if you ask me. India are strong favourites to win this, and they should considering they are the #1 ranked side. Key players within the Bangladesh ranks will be Mushfiqur, Shakib and Liton I feel. I was very impressed with the way Mushfiqur has batted in that New Zealand tour. His century to me looks far more classy and composed compared to the double 100 Shakib has scored. Bangladesh's bowling looks weak and too inexperienced for my liking.
This post lacks energy. You are losing your touch.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Kuldeep replaces Mishra due to injury but I think Jayant should play either way. BD has four lefties in top five.

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
The question is can India win this within 3 days. Most likely they can. It will be a huge result if Bangladesh can draw or win this.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Won't be able to watch much of this game. :( Busy couple of days coming up and travelling over the weekend. C'mon India

Shri

Mr. Glass
Batting first. Nice. Expecting a lot of swearing at Ban bowlers and runs from Kohli.

Daemon

That really was a poor shot. At least move your head and weight if you don't want to move your feet.

Daemon

How's the pitch? Cricinfo commentary indicates a bit of a grentop.
It looks green but there isn't that much movement, even when Taskin pitched it right up. It's not coming onto the bat at all. They haven't timed anything, even in defence.

Daemon

Rahim, that's got to be the worst appeal of all time :laugh:

Imagine Jadeja bowling with Mushy behind the wickets, every ball would sound like a pig giving birth