• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Badly edited pictures of terrible puns of cricketers' names

Bijed

International Regular
Right, so for whatever reason, I'm always on the lookout for a good pun. Of course, more often than not, what I come with is a bad, perhaps even awful, pun and a few of these have been based on how cricketer's names can be used in e.g a film title. Occasionally, when I've got little else to do I've found myself squandering my time by realising these puns in image form (by editing existing images). I'm not exactly proud of them, but thought it might be fun to see if anyone can come up with something genuinely amusing. To get the ball rolling, I'll start with a couple of my least dire efforts:

KP Nuts.pngThe Full Monty.png

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm guessing QdK, Pandya etc. would violate the site rules. Family forum and all that. :ph34r:

indiaholic

International Captain
Dude if you think these are badly edited, wait till Shri makes his contributions to this thread.