• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kitty Draft

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
RH said in the auction thread that he can't continue that so i'd assume, and going from what's happened, that applies to here as well

so do we remove his players from the kitty or look for a substitute? provided naturally that is the case
If mr_mister is willing to let go of Holding then we should be able to remove Red's players from the draft and continue along unaffected. In the meantime may I suggest that no-one selects anymore of RH's players until we hear back from MM on this one. If you're willing to let Holding go MM you can choose anyone else providing they aren't another of RH's players.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok so just to confirm Vimes is now in for Red Hill.

And I'll take AB de Villiers for R2.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Grant Flower, Craig McMillan, Damien Martyn, Russel Arnold, Brian McMillan, Alan Knott, Chaminda Vaas, Ronnie Irani, Patrick Patterson, Sonny Ramadhin, Virender Sehwag, Matthew Hayden, Kevin Pietersen, Shoaib Akhtar, Alex Hales, Geoff Marsh, Nick Compton, Michael Vaughan, Shane Watson, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Johnson, Simon Kerrigan, Trent Boult, Ashton Agar, Archie Jackson, Stewie Dempster, Philip Hughes, Collie Smith, Asif Iqbal, Farokh Engineer, Aubrey Faulkner, John Snow, Bill Voce, Sylvester Clarke, Jack Iverson, Michael Slater, Ravi Shastri, Dean Jones, VVS Laxman, Ian Healy, Laxman Sivaramakrishnan, Brett Lee, Danny Morrison, Simon Doull, NS Sidhu, Tillakaratne Dilshan, Stuart Matsikenyeri, Jacques Rudolph, Joe Root, Sarfraz Ahmed, Tim Bresnan, Dominic Cork, Rangana Herath, James Anderson, Monty Panesar, Jack Hobbs, Gordon Greenidge, Rahul Dravid, Dudley Nourse, Mark Boucher, Bill O'Reilly, Mark Taylor, Mike Hussey, Ian Chappell, Greg Chappell, Micheal Clarke, Tony Greig, Richie Benaud, Simon O'Donnell, Max Walker, Michael Atherton, Alec Stewart, Nasser Hussain, Graham Thorpe, Graeme Hick, Darren Gough, Andrew Caddick, Angus Fraser, Phil Tufnell, Wajahatullah Wasti, Mohammad Shahzad, Callum MacLeod, Danny Buckingham, Ian Harvey, Peter Sleep, Majid Haq, Dwayne Leverlock, Jeroen Smits, Punkaj Singh, Learie Constantine, Allan Kippax, Nari Contractor, Peter Fulton, Hashim Amla, Younis Khan, Mike Brearley, Ben Stokes, MS Dhoni, Anil Kumble, Dan Vettori, Vernon Philander, Fred Titmus, Godfrey Evans
Round 1

Shri - Jacques Kallis
Compton - Brian Lara
Camo999 - Curtly Ambrose
morgieb - Richard Hadlee
jimmy101 - Shane Warne
fredfertang - Dale Steyn
mr_mister - Jack Hobbs
kingkallis - Wasim Akram
Howe_zat - Adam Gilchrist
Samuel Vimes - Sachin Tendulkar
Shady Slim - Allan Donald

Round 2

Shady Slim - Vivian Richards
Samuel Vimes - Ian Botham
Howe_zat - Len Hutton
kingkallis - Sunil Gavaskar
mr_mister - Michael Holding
fredfertang - Ricky Ponting
jimmy101 - AB de Villiers
morgieb
Camo999
Compton
Shri

Round 3

Compton
Samuel Vimes
mr_mister
Howe_zat
Camo999
kingkallis
jimmy101
morgieb
Shri
fredfretang
Shady Slim

Round 4

Shady Slim
fredfertang
Shri
morgieb
jimmy101
kingkallis
Camo999
Howe_zat
mr_mister
Samuel Vimes
Compton

Last edited:

Shady Slim

International Coach
you've got to be ****ing kidding me

will offer my third round pick and my second string quarterback for anyone else's third

kingkallis

International Coach
Richie Benaud

CricZo XI

1. Sunil Gavaskar /
7. Richie Benaud o /
8. Wasim Akram o /