• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another Aussie - Another Honest Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sanz said:
Until Proven guilty, I dare Langer to do the same mistake again and this time he wont be so lucky.
Since it was an accident, how can you dare him to do it again?

indianreligion

School Boy/Girl Captain
the messages i contributed in this thread were based on a bias i had formed due to various stupid reasons....real sorry.
marc...indians don't make just 82200 honest mistakes, they make more than that in a day. if u were to come to calcutta, and asked for directions, EVERYBODY would give u an answer...a wrong one...it's just a small "honest mistake"...so that makes it abt a 10,000 per day JUST in cal...and this kind of stuff is also prominent in mumbai, delhi.......

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Sanz said:
Now No. 4 - Even the aussie PM supported Mcgrath ;)
If you lived here or knew anything about our PM you'd realise that this isnt a big surprise.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've seen enough.

This thread is now officially nuked. Bye bye........

And those with the anti-Aussie sentiment; you're all walking on VERY thin ice. Denigrating anyone on the basis of their nation of origin is frowned upon greatly here to say the very least. You know who you are. Consider this an unofficial warning. Any more transgressions and action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.