• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Langer to face music over 'Hit Wicket' Incident

Slow Love™

International Captain
Linda said:
*ahem* Care to explain, buddy?!
Have you ever heard him speak? Seriously though, it's not a WA thing - Adam Gilchrist is one of the more intelligent members of the team, and next stupidest on the list is probably Gillespie (Williams looks pretty stupid, but I probably haven't seen him interviewed enough to judge).

Slow Love™

International Captain
Gaijin-san said:
Only because you aren't there.

Seriously, if you're allowed to say stupid, random things then so can I.
Hey, it might be stupid, but it ain't random. :)

Incidentally, why the name change?

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Slow Love™ said:
Have you ever heard him speak?
Who, Marto or Langer? Or both?!
I must say, Langer seems a bit ... airy fairy, but I wouldnt say stupid. I still fail to see how Marto is stupid though. He is, in my eyes, the most intelligent man in the team.

Slow Love™ said:
Hey, it might be stupid, but it ain't random. :)

Incidentally, why the name change?
Lol, fair enough. :)

The name change? Well, I really am not that furious after all. Speaking of which, sorry for the moment of hot-headedness. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Linda said:
Who, Marto or Langer? Or both?!
I must say, Langer seems a bit ... airy fairy, but I wouldnt say stupid. I still fail to see how Marto is stupid though. He is, in my eyes, the most intelligent man in the team.
Naturally.

Shouldnt he be captain :P

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craig said:
Naturally.

Although intelligence does come into certain aspects of captaincy, it isn't everything. Sometimes, you need belligerence, inspiration, derring-do and frequently a streak of dumb stubbornness and sheer bloody-mindedness as wide as a Brett Lee bouncer.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Craig said:
Naturally.

Do bears sh*t in the woods?

Dont ask silly questions Craig.

(P.S. In this instance, zoos do not exist)