• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2017

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
:-O ban worthy
Come on! They haven't won since the Goochy era, have they? They didn't nick our players also like money bags, and it rather forces cricketing journos to ditch their ''division 2 gulf'' articles. I can even affect a Essex accent.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Come on! They haven't won since the Goochy era, have they? They didn't nick our players also like money bags, and it rather forces cricketing journos to ditch their ''division 2 gulf'' articles. I can even affect a Essex accent.
Just a bit of banter mate

Scaly piscine

Warwickshire scrape through, pretty rank stuff from Woakes. He seems to have a very small line between near unplayable and absolute fodder.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
UPDATE: Match delayed by crowd trouble, Middlesex 214/7 (68.1 ov, lead by 181 - 2nd inns) v Surrey

daniel norcross‏ @norcrosscricket 5m5 minutes ago

Extraordinary scenes at The Oval where play has been suspended because an as yet I identified object has fallen from the sky onto the square
6 replies 14 retweets 6 likes
Stuart Meaker‏Verified account @SMeaker18 3m3 minutes ago

Well...we have just officially gone off the field because a metal tipped arrow just landed on the pitch!! ��
1 reply 8 retweets 4 likes
Man arrested over crossbow incident - ESPNcricinfo

91Jmay

International Coach
Love the look of our T20 side, 6 players 24 or under. Olly Stone bowling quickly and Ed Pollack making a T20 name for himself.

SeamUp

International Coach
Notts going to do a mini-treble ? Still a little bit of work to do.

Finally doing the season they should have some time ago.

theegyptian

Was Broad not selected today? I think he was available.

Takes some balls from the coach and captain to do that. Could have come in for some criticism. But they won, so well done.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah well done Notts, best team by a long way so deserved it. Happy with the effort from a young team though, did really well.

theegyptian

Ashwin getting a proper taste of English cricket playing on a grass tinged wicket at Nottingham. Didn't bowl first innings, good chance he doesn't second either.

Craig O gonna take a load of wickets in div 2 should Somerset be relegated. Abell certainly better suited batting in the middle order from what i've seen. Places spin nicely. Suspect against the moving ball from seamers.

Jamie Porter doing pretty well for a player that I didn't rate particularly highly. Good chance at winning player of the year.

fredfertang

Dismal performance from Lancs so far - anyone know what the lowest score for a batsman carrying his bat in a First Class match is?

Hameed could threaten it at this rate

fredfertang

Dismal performance from Lancs so far - anyone know what the lowest score for a batsman carrying his bat in a First Class match is?

grecian

Cove and Leach doing alright.

ECB must be wondering how they can wreck Cove on an A team tour over the winter, sure they'll manage it though.

grecian

Pretty key innings from hameed and northeast, if the mediocrity of our middle-otder and opener fail again over 5 days, may get them a major tour place.

AndrewB

Dick Barlow once carried his bat on 5* out of 69 all out (Lancs v Notts, 1882).

SeamUp

International Coach
Notts probably going to lose to Worcs but should still win division 2.

Still think the batting needs a re-jig. Read retiring & B.Taylors future uncertain.

Duckett, Clarke will probably be targeted by division 1 teams.

Don't think any of the Kent batsman will be targeted ie Bell-Drummond, Northeast, Billings