• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2017

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not wanting to sound insensitive, but did anyone take the catch?
That was my first concern when watching it live (although I hadn't realised it had gone off his head at that point, it just went so extraordinarily high that none of us knew what had happened at first.

They didn't for the record.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Look, I may well seem to be an harsh bastard here, but Fletcher walked and was never unconcious, it looked nasty, but c'mon, this has happened 100s of times before, it's clearly not a Phil Hughes situation.

Awaits hate for callous view. Yet I hope he's fine and there is no reason that he won't be from what I saw.
Out for the season so clearly it was just a minor thing.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
If this thread is any indication then city T20 is ****ed before it has begun.

Hardly any talk about the T20 after pages of talk around the championship.

More people do turn up for white ball games. But red ball is king.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
KP didn't even come out to field. Done his calf apparently.

Worcestershire's lack of squad depth costing them. Tend to fizzle out as the season goes on. Tend to play the same 14 or 15 players across all 3 formats over the season. Basically the only county that does it.

Young quick from Essex looks quite sharp. Jack Plom took 6-25 against Ind u19s. His wickets today - https://twitter.com/EssexCricket/status/887695830752407556

weeman27bob

International Regular
KP didn't even come out to field. Done his calf apparently.

Worcestershire's lack of squad depth costing them. Tend to fizzle out as the season goes on. Tend to play the same 14 or 15 players across all 3 formats over the season. Basically the only county that does it.

Young quick from Essex looks quite sharp. Jack Plom took 6-25 against Ind u19s. His wickets today - https://twitter.com/EssexCricket/status/887695830752407556
Probably doesn't help losing TKC, especially from the T20 team.