• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2017

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Him and Broad make for a pretty good partnership. Would be nice for England to get some of that batting out of him again.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Him and Broad make for a pretty good partnership. Would be nice for England to get some of that batting out of him again.
Would have been a fun watch today, I'd imagine, watching them bat and bowl in tandem. Leicestershire probably not that keen about it TBH.

Huge proviso about it just being a UNI game, but it's nice to see Gregory and the Overtons all fit and bowling well, can't remember that happening too many times.

Leach took a bit of tap which is hugely worrying considering the re-model.

Last edited:

Compton

International Debutant
Pattinson's a gun. If he stays fit he looks on to post brilliant numbers this season.

Is he there until June?

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Nice day for watching at Headingley. Yorkshire need 10 wickets and Hampshire 320 runs.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Now that partnership between Bell and Trott is out of the way, I suppose it boils down to whether the Warwickshire boys fancy another night in London or would rather be back home tonight.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Great to see Alex Davies get his first FC ton. Seems like Chelmsford has flattened out a fair bit but hopefully Jimmy can get amongst them. Bat till tea time is and a 500 lead i guess.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Elsewhere, Gloucestershire seem to have been inspired to outdo Warwickshire's feeble performance yesterday.

Good to see James Harris in the wickets though.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Hampshire look like chasing that 320 down. Fair effort from them if they do.
What's the latest on Rashid? I know there was a lot of bad feeling over his non-availability for the final match of last season, but has he not been selected, or is he injured?

Bijed

International Regular
Elsewhere, Gloucestershire seem to have been inspired to outdo Warwickshire's feeble performance yesterday.

Good to see James Harris in the wickets though.
Yeah, feels like there's been a lot of very low totals already, with Warwickshire's 91, Leicestershire's 81 and now Gloucestershire being 37/9. Certainly a bit of a contrast to the start of last season when there seemed to be a lot of double centuries hit in the first round of matches IIRC.

Edit: Made it to 61, but still the lowest by a pretty decent margin

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's the latest on Rashid? I know there was a lot of bad feeling over his non-availability for the final match of last season, but has he not been selected, or is he injured?
Not allowed to play this week. Find out next game if any ill feeling remains.

burr

State Vice-Captain
Woo. Nothing better than a Yorkshire loss. County cricket in 24 degree weather. Ahh England. Spring has arrived!! :D :D