• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2017

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Duckett looked like he was hit well outside the line on the stream (you can go back and view all of the match).

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
Stream the commentary from radio 5 live extra and pause it a few times to sync up.

Update
Worked until they decided to replace the cricket commentary with some football rubbish!

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'm not so sure about that considering the ECB are being wankers about the Rugby stand at Headingley, threatening to deprive their test status if it is not rebuilt, and (again) mysteriously stopping Bairstow (and Root) from playing (opening) fixtures for no apparent reason.

Yorkshire should be the only club unhappy with the players released (or not) for their counties. Even Mark Wood, a knackered job, can play the whole opening bout of Championship/List A fixtures!! I thought 'White Ball Andy' would have at least deprived him the Championship fixtures.
There's an obvious reason they're being rested, they're England players who have a massive schedule coming up yet again. Is it really that hard to ****ing understand?

grecian

Interesting that the MCC are batting Gregory up the order. Seem to remember when he was coming through for Somerset he was considered a batting all-rounder, but was just appalling for his first dozen or so games with the bat, so is now put as a tail-ender for Somerset. Yet he still "looks" a batsman", for whatever that might mean.

FBU

International Debutant
There's an obvious reason they're being rested, they're England players who have a massive schedule coming up yet again. Is it really that hard to ****ing understand?
According to the dates Broad, Ball and Anderson will have two months with no cricket at all from 2nd May to 7th July. Wood, Finn, Plunkett and Willey can play all games.

News this a.m Plunkett has picked up a knee injury.

Last edited:

91Jmay

International Coach
Are we still doing Tom Alsop vs Joe Clarke? itstl that ImpatientLime hasn't popped in with a stats update.

S.Kennedy

Tyke openers. Somerset bowlers.

That over by C. Overton was superb; I know the conditions are iffy and there is a pink ball but it was still something special. Gregory was also excellent.

Podmore gets as excited as Broad with his appeals.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Hmm hoping Franklin doesn't take a wicket so he remains on a Gavin Hamilton.

Although to be fair he has taken a catch.

Last edited:

S.Kennedy

I do not think I can stomach Vaughan talking about this plastic Macdonalds competition on the radio podcast (Tuffers and Vaughan). The man is vile.

fredfertang

I do not think I can stomach Vaughan talking about this plastic Macdonalds competition on the radio podcast (Tuffers and Vaughan). The man is vile.
For the bloke who brought us 2005 he has totally failed to capitalise on his popularity, or perhaps it was just because he is such a **** that he was as good a skipper as he was