• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Darren Lehmann - suitable conduct as Australian coach?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're flattering yourself calling it complaining if you're referring to this thread, some people are just pointing out this is the way it is. Complaining would suggest people have been put out by it in some way.

Whether the coach of a high profile national side should be quite so openly divisive is still an interesting thing to speculate on & debate, but doubt anyone cares enough to lose any sleep over it, nor view themselves as complaining.

Suggesting someone is a bit of thug isn't necessarily a complaint, merely an observation I'd have thought.
Pretty obvious I wasn't if you understand English

Daemon

CW is so much more fun when we need to deal with TJB and Zinzan instead of Blocky

Daemon

Jeez, fair crack of the whip. You can lump me in with Blocky, but c'mon........

Nah not saying you two are similar as posters, but rather the interactions between you two are always very interesting and.. insightful.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excuse me, but is that a comment on someone's posting? Goodness me, don't you know you can get infracted for that!

Zinzan

Nah not saying you two are similar as posters, but rather the interactions between you two are always very interesting and.. insightful.
Lol, that's one way to put it. I don't mind those attempts at condescension tbh, I find them funny since they remind me of myself when I was in my teens on the first chat platforms and forums in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Jeez, fair crack of the whip. You can lump me in with Blocky, but c'mon........

Yeah, extremely unfair. One of you is an extremely annoying poster who just posts the same repetitive drivel everywhere, the other one is permabanned.