• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft idea: Counties by initial

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Which reminds me - I meant to say, can people please put the intended county* along with the player? Doesn't matter so much if you're picking a county stalwart, but I'm hoping to avoid the sort of mix-up where someone picks X for county Y, having overlooked that they played more matches for county Z...

*if you're picking someone who has two possible "most-played-for" counties, it's OK to say "X for county Y or county Z - I haven't decided yet" - I'm just trying to avoid mishaps here.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
OK, if we make it 24 hours for the double pick/Round 1, randycricfreak will time out in an hour or so (after which it's morgieb again).