• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2017

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
CDG as third seamer, nicholls hundred, duminy getting day 1 wickets on a greentop, southee is trying to bat sensibly , and howsie's posts match reality what is going on
These events have caused a Donnie-Darko-style rift in time, sending Howsie's cricket stream into the future. I doesn't matter what we do here because in 28 days the whole match will be unwound and none of us will remember it.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
So Wagner at 11.
Is 9 to 11 sorted by height? Rather than test match batting ability?

Hesson and Larsen are both self-hating shorties?

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
These events have caused a Donnie-Darko-style rift in time, sending Howsie's cricket stream into the future. I doesn't matter what we do here because in 28 days the whole match will be unwound and none of us will remember it.
Nicholls will get out for a golden and normality will be restored.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf you could put Wagner, Southee and Patel in any order - all can hit quite effectively and all have fairly suspect defense, though I tend to think that Wagner's is the best owing to willingness to get behind the ball.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tbf you could put Wagner, Southee and Patel in any order - all can hit quite effectively and all have fairly suspect defense, though I tend to think that Wagner's is the best owing to willingness to get behind the ball.
Yeah Wagner definitely has the best defence of the three IMO, at least against good international bowling (Patel might edge him in being consistently able to keep out lesser bowling).

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
At least Duminy did not get 5....

Well played Nicholls, disappointed with NZ for gifting wickets to Duminy at least give them to Maharaj. Think this pitch is pretty flat and once SA get through the new ball should be hoping for a minimum of 350.