• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2017

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
why the **** is wagner not batting

part of me is happy cos we'll get southee fun time but from a strategy point of view it makes zero sense

Last edited:

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I can understand Howsie being a ball or 2 in the future, if he's at the game.

But how did he get 20 runs in the future when Nicholls was on 30/50? That was trippy.

Last edited:

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
why the **** is wagner not batting

part of me is happy cos we'll get southee fun time but from a strategy point of view it makes zero sense
My order would be Patel, Wagner, Southee.

Very inconsiderate from CDG getting out so quickly, he didn't even give Doull a chance to get fully aroused.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
CDG as third seamer, nicholls hundred, duminy getting day 1 wickets on a greentop, southee is trying to bat sensibly , and howsie's posts match reality what is going on

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
If the 'live' telecast really is as far behind today as Howsie has made it look, it makes me wonder if the betting agencies are following the telecast or if they have someone at the ground...
radio is equally in time so I think Howsie is in fact not magic, and was just commenting on CDG playing a whishy shot after arriving at the crease

Howsie

International Captain
If the 'live' telecast really is as far behind today as Howsie has made it look, it makes me wonder if the betting agencies are following the telecast or if they have someone at the ground...
Unfortunately I'm not at the game, been at the office all day. The ****** stream I've been using has seemed to be a good 5-10 mins ahead of this thread all day though for some reason, odd.

thierry henry

International Coach
Unfortunately I'm not at the game, been at the office all day. The ****** stream I've been using has seemed to be a good 5-10 mins ahead of this thread all day though for some reason, odd.
Did your post about CdG relate to the first ball he faced or to him getting out? If the latter you were literally about 8 minutes ahead