• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Alternate Futures Draft 1.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No.

Will Henriques score more runs than Pietersen in the Melbourne Stars vs Sydney Sixers game today?
I'll say no. KP is coming off a first ball duck but I just feel like he is in the better form. Moises made that one score at the start of the tournament but that was after he was dropped first ball.

Answer = no

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cab,

Will the lord CdG score 25 or above in 1st Innings of 2nd Test between BD and NZ?
Verified. AndyZ can make a pick.

morgie... will KW score a century in the NZ first innings of this test against BD?
Verified. hb can make a pick.

Sticking with that match, will Bangladesh take more than 6.5 wickets tomorrow?
Verified. morgie can make a pick.

Anil, do you think Shakib Al Hasan will take over 1.5 wickets on day 2 of the Test match vs NZ?
Verified. Nuf can make a pick.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Morgie can have Gunawardene

EDIT: many apologies to everyone, esp. morgie, on the error remaining that way for so long. It was auto correct and for some stupid reason wen I try to edit posts off my mobile's chrome, it just deletes or keeps mum but never lets me edit.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So what happens if I predicted right and Compton predicted right as well?

Edit: nvm

I pick Mo Yo

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
It seems the best strategy is to make your opponent answer a question on Test matches as even if they are right, they have to wait another 3 days to pick from the good list.

/moan

Compton

International Debutant
Yeah if people are picking matches that are longer than one day, just make sure what you're asking is likely to be resolved in the next day or so.