• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, this session will spell the end of our chances this test. Australia need little more than to hack 150 together.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
See what happens when you don't check Cricinfo first?
i got excited.
The SOK spell actually reminded me a lot of Clarke in Mumbai in 2004. Really felt like he was just putting it in the right area and the pitch was doing most of the work. Really doing a lot out there and if Australia can set India like 300 its pretty hard to see it being chased.

vcs

Before series: We need turning pitches to beat Australia. Can't give their batsmen flat tracks.

2 days into first test: We need flatter pitches.

K
Yeah, makes no sense. I'd take this over Rajkot type pitches I guess. If you play badly, you'll lose regardless of the pitch. At least here, you don't have to wait 4 and a half days to see it. :laugh:

Burner

International Regular
Man raging turners are some fun. But if India lose this I think it's going to be the last we see of them.

ajdude

International Coach
Not only is this probably the best performance by an Aussie spinner in India, is it the best performance by any visiting spinner?

Also he beat Warne's best figures. Hah.
don't tell me you've forgotten about Jason 'Horse' Krejza.

Spikey

Honestly the only thing I wished was different is if someone had been bowled going for a cut off SOK