• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Victor Ian

International Coach
Nah, I've had the squirts at different times wherever I've travelled, except SE Asia, somewhat oddly.
Yeah, but what causes that? Surely that is something simple science could solve. Take a swab of the Indian streets 3 months out to gather naughty microbes afoot and inject players as part of their prep. Import bottles of their tap water and get used to it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, but what causes that? Surely that is something simple science could solve. Take a swab of the Indian streets 3 months out to gather naughty microbes afoot and inject players as part of their prep. Import bottles of their tap water and get used to it.
Nah it's just something that happens when you travel. I'm sure in the old days there were hygeine issues but these days the blokes get put up in top class hotels and drink bottled water all the time.

It's just part of traveling. Wear a nappy and deal with it.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, the Pune Marriott is awash with street microbes and tap water.

Top_Cat

Lots of turn but the bounce is really consistent on this deck. Aussies should feel disappointed with < 350. Even with Jadeja ripping them miles already, he doesn't have much of an arm-ball so the Aussies can play him on length and safely play back to the shorter ones. Also, gotta say, I'm liking what I'm seeing in Kohli's captaincy today. Clever.

Last edited:

Daemon

Nah it's just something that happens when you travel. I'm sure in the old days there were hygeine issues but these days the blokes get put up in top class hotels and drink bottled water all the time.

It's just part of traveling. Wear a nappy and deal with it.
Negative. It's because they touch the ball and the ground then proceed to lick their fingers before shining the ball.