• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I do this every day in the office when there's cricket on. It's something which can be done if you're consistent in your mannerisms. Consistency is the key here. Good luck, I reckon you've got this.

Gonna need some coaching on this, fellas.. Where do you keep the phone if there is a meeting? Or do you just switch to audio alone for that time? I am managing a project worth a few million USD and I need to make it look like I care as deeply about it as I do about cricket.. :p

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Where is the Agar **** coming from. Getting nervous we are going to get funky before our first loss.

Malleeboy

U19 12th Man
I'm amazed Travis Head hasn't been floated as a spin option, given he appeared to be bowled in preference to Maxwell in the ODI's

Hoping for

Warner
Renshaw
SMarsh
Smith
Handscomb
MMarsh
Wade
Starc
SOK\Lyon
Hazelwood
Bird

But think they are likely to play SOK & Lyon and not Bird

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maxwell over Marsh if they want a spin option and to increase their batting ability

**** Mitch marsh

Shri

Mr. Glass
Its apparently very hot in Pune. Hope the pitch gets baked quickly and begins to turn in a day or two.

Malleeboy

U19 12th Man
Would have more faith in a valuable contribution with both ball and bat from Brad Hogg then Ashton Agar
(And Hogg no longer plays long form matches)

adub

International Captain
No luck won the Oils then mate?
Had them. Clicked buy. Crash. Didn't have em anymore and couldn't get others.

I'd like to put em in the nets with Binga (a la Piers Morgan) but without any protective gear.