• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah there's a new Foxtel channel starting today which is going to show if. I think it's 507 or something - called Foxsports More

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah there's a new Foxtel channel starting today which is going to show if. I think it's 507 or something - called Foxsports More
Checked on my Foxtel this morning and it was on one of the regular sports channel (505?) so will undoubtedly have to scroll through channels come match time to find it

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Do they really think Ashton Agar would do a better job as an all-rounder than M Marsh?

M Marsh could really complement the fast bowlers and even score some runs. Ashton Agar would be a gamble.

social

Thought I had everything sorted for the start but as usual with the best laid plans ......

About to spend a few minutes (probably hours) downloading Foxtel Go onto my phone and practice nodding sagely in the mirror so I can fool the people that I am meeting with during the first session that I am actually listening

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Surely they are not going to drop Hazelwood for Ashton Agar. That would be a horrendous move lol! It's the sort of thing England kept doing..playing semi-allrounders and getting clobbered

Burgey

Thought I had everything sorted for the start but as usual with the best laid plans ......

About to spend a few minutes (probably hours) downloading Foxtel Go onto my phone and practice nodding sagely in the mirror so I can fool the people that I am meeting with during the first session that I am actually listening
I do this every day in the office when there's cricket on. It's something which can be done if you're consistent in your mannerisms. Consistency is the key here. Good luck, I reckon you've got this.

adub

International Captain
If Hazlewood's dropped I hope this turns out the worst way possible for us.
I'd like SOK to have a good one, but for sure. a couple of 150s against a 600 plus Indian innings might send a message.

Leaving Haze out of any side better have a medical reason or else it's stupidity.

Gnske

I'd like SOK to have a good one, but for sure. a couple of 150s against a 600 plus Indian innings might send a message.

Leaving Haze out of any side better have a medical reason or else it's stupidity.
If there's a medical reason, they'll give us a throwback thursday to the workload era.

Burgey

They've got a show on at the Domain on Armistice Day I think. Hoping to go to that.

adub

International Captain
Yeah, **** standing outside and hoping it doesn't piss down.

Rather drive down to the Gong.