• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India look so clueless when it comes to reviews... their reaction is priceless. It will take some time for them to get used to it.

cnerd123

likes this
You made a point about Ashwin bullying sides who weren't as prepared for him, and now being somewhat 'found out' because Australia know what they're doing:

It's a bit easier looking like a world beater against England and NZ in your own backyard, than a team like Australia, who took time to prepare in Dubai this time around, and are generally a mentally strong side at the worst of times.
I'm pointing out, from actually watching the cricket, that actually Ashwin hasn't been 'found out', but has just been bowling poorly. How you went from that to this:

Ok, be sure to let us know if it returns and whether we can give Australia their dues if they manage to win again or whether it was more a result of Ashwin being off.
Is beyond me.

And you know what, had you simply picked on Jadeja's poor returns vs Ashwins, your point would be 100% valid. Australia have figured Jadeja out, and now he's not taking bagful of wickets for nothing on pitches that suit him. Ashwin however, has just been bowling poorly.

Dire posting.

Zinzan

Done well so far India.. 8 overs 1 /13 and fair to say the defensive approach to Warner worked.

Zinzan

To be fair, your waahing in particular OS has reached new proportions in the last week or so...I was going to quote a bunch of them, but thought I'd give you a rest.

Zinzan

No it didn't. He hit two boundaries and looked completely untroubled till he got an unplayable jaffa.

What cricket are you watching.
8 overs 1/13.,..and Warner's wicket... it worked.

That is a good result.