• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Ravi Shastri giving a spin bowling lesson to Ravi Ashwin from commentary box is something very high on my hate list.

cnerd123

likes this
Warner and Renshaw taking singles off all these jabs/prods/nudges/edges is what will kill India here. Slowly accumulating runs drip by drip in all the gaps. India's batsmen weren't doing this.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
To my Australian friends: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN DREAMLAND? :cheers:

To my Indian friends: IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO TALK TO AN EXPERIENCED CRICKET SUFFERER, I'M HERE FOR YOU BRO :ph34r:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disgraceful or not, it happens in nearly every test-playing country. Otherwise why would it be a challenge to go and play in India? If they prepared pitches that were considered 'good' by Australians?
It's not whether they're considered good or not by the away team. It's when the home team prepares wickets based on the perceived weakness of whichever team's visiting, and assesses the series situation before deciding what they'll dish up next. That's cheating.

If the wickets are largely as they alway are, then it's not an issue.

anil1405

International Captain
Warner and Renshaw taking singles off all these jabs/prods/nudges/edges is what will kill India here. Slowly accumulating runs drip by drip in all the gaps. India's batsmen weren't doing this.
Apparently Warner scoring boundaries appears to be less painful than watching him sneak in these singles and build a partnership.

cnerd123

likes this
It's not whether they're considered good or not by the away team. It's when the home team prepares wickets based on the perceived weakness of whichever team's visiting, and assesses the series situation before deciding what they'll dish up next. That's cheating
Sounds like Home Advantage to me.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well that's an exceptional day for Australia. Arguably better than the first test given the toss was lost and they had to bat for an hour at the end which is never fun. They'll sleep well tonight. India with a lot of soul searching to do.