• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Lyon haters tasting it.

I won't say too much though because nobody remembered the "Holland is better than O'Keefe" post I made a few weeks ago when he took twelve.

Holland would have taken 13.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wonder if Hayden and Clarke will be (or have been) on comms at the same time at some point. IIRC Hayden isn't too fond of Clarke.

cnerd123

likes this
Yeah nostrils s useless with the new ball in these conditions but so s Ishant really. :(
I mean, atleast Ishant can get one to either leap up or shoot through and do smth with that. And he's a lot more accurate and tighter.

I don't see what Yadav's wicket-taking options are, especially in contrast to Ashwin vs two lefties.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ishant has been picked just to not hurt his feelings. What a waste. Any spinner such as Nadeem or Mishra could have been a decent pick.

Spark

Global Moderator
Someone needs to tell the narrator/voiceover guy on the cricket.com.au videos how to pronounce Bengaluru. "Ben-ga-la-roooooo"