• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricketforum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj123

U19 Debutant
reading this post and some others before i was just wondering do the staff of CW do this too. i mean, go to other forums and advertise for this site. Looks like a good idea to popularise the forums here

Andre

International Regular
Raj123 said:
reading this post and some others before i was just wondering do the staff of CW do this too. i mean, go to other forums and advertise for this site. Looks like a good idea to popularise the forums here
Most certainly not. We believe advertising ourself in such a way is degrading to us as a site - we'd rather have people find us and enjoy the site, rather than have to advertise at other rival forums for their audiences.

We believe if we are good enough (which I firmly believe) that we will end up cornering the market anyway. To spam advertise on numerous forums about or site is not fair to us as it gives us a bad name and also unfair on the other site. Each site has a right to it's own indidviduality, and we believe that people shouldn't have to impose on another rival site to get their point accross.

Rules for forum members:

No spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion. Threads/posts blatantly advertising your website are not allowed and shall be removed. Continued abuse of this rule will result in the account being banned.
http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=129799#post129799

Status
Not open for further replies.