• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funky idea for a draft, XIs will only be made of players from 2 chosen decades

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1900s: morgieb
1920s: mr_mister
1930s: OverratedSanity
1940s: J_C
1950s: jimmy101
1970s: Red Hill, Zinzan, anil1405, honestbharani
1980s: morgieb, honestbharani
1990s: Shri, Samuel Vimes, mackembbhoy
2000s: OverratedSanity

Round 1:

Red Hill - Malcolm Marshall (70s)
jimmy101 - Gary Sobers (50s)
Zinzan - Imran Khan (70s)
mr_mister - Harold Larwood (20s)
Shri - Glen McGrath (90s)
Samuel Vimes - Brian Lara (90s)
mackembbhoy - Adam Gilchrist (90s)
anil1405 - Dennis Lillee (70s)
J_C - Keith Miller (40s)
honestbharani - Richard Hadlee (70s)
OverratedSanity - Dale Steyn (00s)
morgieb - Curtley Ambrose (80s)

Round 2:

morgieb - Jack Hobbs (1900s)
OverratedSanity - Bill O'Reilly (30s)
honestbharani - Wasim Akram (80s)
J_C -
anil1405 -
mackembbhoy -
Samuel Vimes -
Shri -
mr_mister -
Zinzan -
jimmy101 -
Red_hill -

mr_mister

people should stop dropping hints like that IMO - goes for indiaholics comment earlier too. wait til everyone has chosen their 2 decades

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stop picking the 70s you dickheads!
Lol IKR, I mean surely you could see why I would do it after you considering the talent of the 70s, but anil shortly afterwards got slightly weird & then HB was like W T F do you understand how this **** thing works? Haha, it's kind of funny though.

mr_mister

the 70s probably have the deepest bowling stocks in the whole thing but they dont have the batting goods to justify 4 people latched onto them haha. oh well this is part of the fun

Zinzan

the 70s probably have the deepest bowling stocks in the whole thing but they dont have the batting goods to justify 4 people latched onto them haha. oh well this is part of the fun
In defense of HB, I don't think he thought it though properly, or possibly misunderstood the rules. He's normally pretty sharp.

anil1405

International Captain
I am on the fence with regards to two players I have shortlisted for this round, you've just made my case stronger to jump towards one side of the fence with that comment. ;)

OverratedSanity

In defense of HB, I don't think he thought it though properly, or possibly misunderstood the rules. He's normally pretty sharp.
lolwut, I'm pretty sure he has a strategy in mind. Implying he's dumb just because he picked the same decade is a bit ridiculous.

mr_mister

I am on the fence with regards to two players I have shortlisted for this round, you've just made my case stronger to jump towards one side of the fence with that comment. ;)

lol. i'll have to stop talking im already influencing play

Zinzan

lolwut, I'm pretty sure he has a strategy in mind. Implying he's dumb just because he picked the same decade is a bit ridiculous.
Shame you can't read properly, that's precisely why I pointed out he's normally sharp & that it was probably an oversight.