• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhoni steps down as India's LoI captain

smash84

The Tiger King
The Lol aside, great Limited overs captain. Would be hard to replace. His ice cool outlook on the field will be missed. WAG

Shri

Mr. Glass
Will be good if he retires after the 2019 WC. Ishan Kishan and Pant can fight it out for 4 years for a permanent spot before the next one.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm a big fan - probably my favourite Indian player in the whole time I've been watching cricket. Hopefully we'll see a few more awesome innings from him yet (but preferably not against us).

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Yeah, probably has a narcissistic dad who wanted to name him Kishan after himself but was told no by the missus. So, he cut one letter off.
Geez he had to be a jock or he wouldnt have survived school. His dad is such a motivator lol

Shri

Mr. Glass
Anyway, getting back to one of his best moments as a batsman in recent times:

https://streamable.com/1vbu

23 required off 6. Declines singles, backs himself, hits WD-6-0-4-0-6-6 to win the game.:laugh: ****ing unreal and he finished it with a helicopter too, wag. The guy has a few more knocks in him in ODIs/T20s.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Makes sense, Kohli is so much more impressive & will add the same backbone and intensity to the white ball sides as with the test side. Should have happened prior to the 2015 World Cup IMO.

Great news for Indian cricket.