• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia confirmed for four Tests in SA in 2018

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW SA meet up would be awesome. You blokes should definitely do it!

Was only going by my experience of Jo'burg, which tbf was 20 odd years back now. Was dodgy AF.

Stefan9

International Debutant
What has pe and Durban done to deserve tests ahead of centurion... Boxing day test crowd was poor again and Durban produced the fiasco vs Nz....

SeamUp

International Coach
What has pe and Durban done to deserve tests ahead of centurion... Boxing day test crowd was poor again and Durban produced the fiasco vs Nz....
India series was always getting Durban so automatic boxing day test. Strategically they would have wanted Centurion over PE for them as well I reckon.

For Australia the only change probably could have been Cenurion over Durban but I think strategically they wanted 3 coastal venues for Australia.