• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 35/33 draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
statistically the weakest of the spin quartet, at least he's one of the last bowlers eligible who occasionally get called a great

Srin Venkataraghavan

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mark Butcher I'd be willing to bet has made more tons than any eligible player, and can bat anywhere in the top five.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mark Butcher I'd be willing to bet has made more tons than any eligible player, and can bat anywhere in the top five.
I was having a bet with myself over when four players who fit the eligibility would go and Butch is the first of them.

Good idea for a draft, this.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Ramps and Hayward both have him covered easily if I'm not mistaken.

edit: You must mean test tons.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Red Hill - Phil Hughes, Matthew Elliott
J_C - Ben Stokes, Billy Murdoch
Teuton - Daniel Vettori, Tom Hayward
jimmy101 - Ted McDonald, Mark Ramprakash
Shri - Mohammad Amir, Azhar Mahmood
OverratedSanity - Arthur Mailey, Abdul Razzaq
morgieb - Collie Smith, MAK Pataudi
The Battlers Prince - Gilbert Jessop, Nathan Bracken