• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 35/33 draft

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They were both really talented but razzaq, unlike azhar was actually part of the national team for a decent stretch.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 1

Red Hill - Phil Hughes
J_C - Ben Stokes
Teuton - Daniel Vettori
jimmy101 - Ted McDonald
Shri - Mohammad Amir
OverratedSanity - Arthur Mailey
morgieb - Collie Smith
The Battlers Prince - Gilbert Jessop
mr_mister - Lance Klusener
Howe_zat - John Reid
AndrewB - CB Fry

Round 2

AndrewB - Lasith Malinga
Howe_zat - Alan Knott
mr_mister - Archie MacLaren
The Battlers Prince - Nathan Bracken
morgieb - MAK Pataudi
OverratedSanity - Abdul Razzaq
Shri - Azhar Mahmood
jimmy101 - Michael Bevan
Teuton
J_C
Red Hill

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 3

Teuton
mr_mister
Howe_zat
jimmy101
Shri
morgieb
J_C
AndrewB
The Battlers Prince
Red Hill
OverratedSanity

Round 4

OverratedSanity
Red Hill
The Battlers Prince
AndrewB
J-C
morgieb
Shri
jimmy101
Howe_zat
mr_mister
Teuton

Teuton

International Captain
I thought so too at first but I reckon he is classing Bevan as a part-time bowler rather than an all-rounder, despite his test record suggesting otherwise, since he has less than 200 FC wickets so the bowling average doesn't apply, much the same as a good batsman who took a handful of junk time wickets and averages 20 with ball wouldn't be ineligible.

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's clearly stated in the OP that 400 Fc wickets is the cut off for being considered an all rounder

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Oops hahaha. You guys are 100% right Bevan is unavailable. I'd better change my pick to Mark Ramprakash then! Lol, the first one to make a dud pick was the guy apparently running this thing lol.

Yeah, the 4,000 runs 200 FC wickets rule is kinda unnecessary and confusing. I only created it to protect batsmen with a Test batting avg. of 30-odd, who also some how took 1/5 in a test match, and thus have an unusually low bowling average.

We can ditch it if you like, but yeah, Bevan was a dumb pick. Too good to be true I guess.