• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 35/33 draft

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep. That's why I didn't pick him. His Test record is rubbish. Doesn't he average 70-odd with ball or something? He was amazing in ODIs no doubt, but mainly innocuous in Tests & unfortunately his batting record is beneath him.
Nope. Averages 34 in 22 tests. Which is pretty respectable for a draft like this.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Here's something...

Pelham Warner
Reggie Spooner
Duleep Mendis
Bob Woolmer
MJK Smith*
Bob Wyatt
Nyan Mongia +
Pat Symcox
Tiger Lance
Geoff Pullar
Aaqib Javed
Geoff Pullar's not eligible (and not a bowler) - who did you mean?

J_C

U19 Captain
I nearly picked Javed but went for Ghavri at the end. Tbh I was surprised at how good his record was. Expected him to average in the high 30s but he has Zaheer like stats. Also averages 20+ with the bat.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Phil Hughes
Matthew Elliott
David Hookes *
Ken Rutherford
Callum Ferguson
Farohk Engineer
Bert Oldfield +
Mervyn Dillon
Jo Angel
Devon Malcolm