• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

S Africa calls for its players to stay

**** this is dire.

what am I not getting? You're not saying anything relevant to my simple point, which wasn't even an opinion mind you, just a statement of a simple fact

If you really can't grasp it then it's best I don't comment further. I tried but perhaps I should have realised it was futile. Too much frustration won't end well here if I continue bashing my head against a brick wall.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you really can't grasp it then it's best I don't comment further. I tried but perhaps I should have realised it was futile. Too much frustration won't end well here if I continue bashing my head against a brick wall.
why don't you just tell me, in simple terms, what I've said that you disagree with

Zinzan

^ lol I swear you two are twin brothers split at birth, only never to learn of it & now meeting years later on a cricket forum.

The similarity in style and lame attempts at condescension is uncanny, hence why you're both feeling like you're hitting your heads against the wall.

It's glorious. (if for a very short time). :laugh:

brockley

International Captain
The South African board doesn't seem to have a plan against this onslaught.
Where is the ICC when you need it.

BC_fan_abored

School Boy/Girl Captain
Its funny it takes a cricinfo author to raise the issue of players leaving.
When will Lorgat and the SA Board address concerns and secondly put policies in place to fix what has turned into panic stations.
Probably when South Africa isn't the most dominant side in cricket...

TheJediBrah

^ lol I swear you two are twin brothers split at birth, only never to learn of it & now meeting years later on a cricket forum.

The similarity in style and lame attempts at condescension is uncanny, hence why you're both feeling like you're hitting your heads against the wall.

It's glorious. (if for a very short time). :laugh:
Not really thb. In all seriousness I'm trying to be as mature and sensible as possible to work through his issues but all I'm getting in response is personal attacks and very little intelligent discourse.

It's *****; I don't know why the moderators aren't banning the multi and adding more weeks to his ban.
mate we all know you are a ***** multi, and pretending to be enemies is a poor attempt to allay suspicion

Last edited:

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought the point being made was pretty obvious. :S
Here it is in simpler terms for the not so bright:

During apartheid there was inequity against blacks.
With apartheid abolished and the introduction of quotas for sporting teams there is inequality against whites.
Inequality has not been created, it has simply been shifted from being against blacks to against whites.
Well here's something for you to consider............

7535762-3x2-700x467.jpg

That's a photo of Cape Town by the way, taken last year. I'm sure I don't need to spell out which side of the road is the white neighbourhood.

Now please........ tell us more about this inequality against whites.

TheJediBrah

Now please........ tell us more about this inequality against whites.
which literally no one is claiming exists

Sometimes I swear people on this forum just deliberately ignore what people say and pretend they said something completely different so that they have something to be upset about and start a fight. Happens so often it's not even funny.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year

Sometimes I swear people on this forum just deliberately ignore what people say and pretend they said something completely different so that they have something to be upset about and start a fight. Happens so often it's not even funny.
Hmmmmmm

I thought the point being made was pretty obvious. :S
Here it is in simpler terms for the not so bright:

During apartheid there was inequity against blacks.
With apartheid abolished and the introduction of quotas for sporting teams there is inequality against whites.
Inequality has not been created, it has simply been shifted from being against blacks to against whites.

Zinzan

I think you'll find Adders was replying to Fred T there, unless that is your multi after all.

brockley

International Captain
I think 1 thing ignored is the treatment of foreigners in South Africa.
We can moan about the past,and it was bad,but the treatment of foreigners is the new apartheid in South africa.
Whites will just have to find a new sport to be good at,as this cricket malaise is terminal.