• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Off Topic

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I know that alot of you guys probably don't check out the World Club Cricket Forum, so i thought i'd post a message here seeing if anyone was interested in taking up the position of Northern Districts manager, The position was vacated by TrueBlueYork who was to busy to keep up with it, and Truey has left them in a great spot sitting equal 2nd in the Division 2 competition....
Anyone interested in taking over please post a message in the World Club Cricket Forum....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D