• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cricket Awards 2016

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
That was in an age before the arrival of LTM
Yeah I remember those days, when prices were reasonable, politicians were noble, and children respected their elders........and CW was a lot ****ing better than it is now.

And to all you kids out there........wear sunscreen.

anil1405

International Captain
Is it just me or has KP actually had a small chat with himself saying, "the cricket around me is too boring, let me go to CricketWeb and create an id listento_me"

listento_me

U19 Captain
Yeah I remember those days, when prices were reasonable, politicians were noble, and children respected their elders........and CW was a lot ****ing better than it is now.

And to all you kids out there........wear sunscreen.
I always wear sunscreen

Is it just me or has KP actually had a small chat with himself saying, "the cricket around me is too boring, let me go to CricketWeb and create an id listento_me"
You know nothing of KP and his motivations

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The awards should be run by someone who isn't likely to win one; just to avoid bias/a guy overlooking himself cuz he is the host

Therefore listento_me running it actually makes sense.
I'm sure you won't have to worry about that with listento_me

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Theres only one forum award worthy of mention and that's the Spirit of CricketWeb award.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
May I recommend the following members to be judges:
- Burgey
- Sledger
- GIMH
- me
- Piper