• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Importance

What form of the game is more important to you?

• Test Cricket

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • ODI Cricket

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Both

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters

bennyr

U19 12th Man
orangepitch said:
What quality of cricket??? You mean Australia running through England again and again and again and again............
It hasn't always been that way, and won't be that way forever.

The Ashes remain the most important trophy to me as an Aussie cricket fan. It's just the way it's always been for me.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
orangepitch said:
What quality of cricket??? You mean Australia running through England again and again and again and again............

For me, the best match between the 2 sides in recent times was not any Ashes test , but the WC2003 odi between them.
Well the Australians played some quality cricket. Its not our fault that England can't keep up.!!

PY

International Coach
orangepitch said:
You trying to say that the World Cup doesn't have some crap games as well? Didn't think so. :rolleyes:

I don't know how old you are and I don't really care but check out the 1997 series.

Plus I have seen full highlights of several series where Australia have been thwacked by England in the past. The short term memory is a great thing isn't it?