• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cummins really studied at the Brett Lee school of lower order batting for fast bowlers

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
The more pace on the ball the better for Roy. He never looked better than when Starc and Cummins were bowling at him in that ODI series in 2015

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That drop catch by McKay was massive. Moz out first ball and Russell on a hattrick would have made things difficult for Sixers.

Roy's catch and six were sensational but overall I didn't think the standard was high.

Also the comms don't need to talk about BBL 05 things so much. I would love to go a game without hearing about the watermelon boy or seeing the big guy crash into the fence. I liked both of these things,but leave it in the past boys.

Punter continues to be awesome though.

BTW Vic, thoughts on Green at 7, Botha at 6?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Burgetta, who has mysteriously taken to cricket since Burgeinho plays reps with a bunch of fit young blokes who are also teenagers, informs me that Green is "the hottest guy in the world". She nearly cried when he got a duck last night.

Still, better than the previous One Direction obsession.

Zinzan

That drop catch by McKay was massive. Moz out first ball and Russell on a hattrick would have made things difficult for Sixers.
Blame me, every time I've watched Clint McKay he looks utter village.

Zinzan

Got to hand it to the Aussies, not that good at cricket but know how to organise and run a tournament.
Agree, the 5th best T20 tournament going around after the IPL, Caribbean League, McDonalds' super smash & Natwest T20 blast.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
According to ABC Russell's black bat's been banned for leaving marks on the ball. That gimmick sure lasted long.