• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

dermo

International Vice-Captain
hearing the channel 10 commentary teams musings on who could potentially be in the jungle is always a highlight of the big bash

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Colour me skeptical

like what exactly? amphetamines?
Oh you know, desomorphine, various species of Cannabis, particularly the Argentinian Amazon grass. Anadrol is said to enhance your mind significantly beyond what most GPs or researchers can explain.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh you know, desomorphine, various species of Cannabis, particularly the Argentinian Amazon grass. Anadrol is said to enhance your mind significantly beyond what most GPs or researchers can explain.
I'd be very surprised if any of those did anything other than **** up your reflexes and coordination

I've always questioned why anyone would think anabolic steroids would help a cricketer. In my experience any significant gain in muscle mass, even far below the level you could reach with exogenous hormones, often ****s up your cricketing skills. There's a reason pretty much all cricketers are skinny/lean or skinny/fat. Any significant muscle mass hurts more than helps IMO.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's the mental freedom you get not any meaningless gain in the physical realm.

It's the enlightenment in realizing physics need not dictate what shots are possible.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's the mental freedom you get not any meaningless gain in the physical realm.

It's the enlightenment in realizing physics need not dictate what shots are possible.
I don't know if that actually makes any sense whatsoever but I'll pay it