• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATG players who were terrible fielders?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Yeh, remember Wasim being pretty good in the covers or midwicket and having a good arm for throwing the stumps down.

cnerd123

likes this
Every single match I saw Murali play his fielding was diabolical. He misfielded constantly, ran all over the place making meals out of simple catches and just being all-round terrible.

I didn't see his earlier career, but anything after 2003 he was possibly the worst professional cricketer fielder I've seen in my life

Someone mentioned Jason Gillespie earlier too, that's a good one. He was ****
tbf according to you, you've only watched like 20 matches in your life, so that doesn't mean much

viriya

International Captain
Every single match I saw Murali play his fielding was diabolical. He misfielded constantly, ran all over the place making meals out of simple catches and just being all-round terrible.

I didn't see his earlier career, but anything after 2003 he was possibly the worst professional cricketer fielder I've seen in my life

Someone mentioned Jason Gillespie earlier too, that's a good one. He was ****
I watched most of the matches he played in from 1996 till he retired and I completely disagree. He didn't try as hard later in his career after he had shoulder surgery and couldn't hit the ground safely that's the only time where he looked average.