• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #23 - Adil Rashid's Face

Bijed

International Regular
Top work again, fully agree with comments that you're getting better every time - might actually listen to this one :ph34r:

Joking aside, found this one highly entertaining, was laughing out loud during your recap of the battle of the podcasts. Was good to have this to listen to after the disappointing way the cancelled test match might have turned out.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good episode guys. Could you maybe post the XI up in the thread after every podcast? I get distracted once in a while on public transport and miss names here and there and obviously I'm not going to make the effort to rewind.

cnerd123

likes this
Dual-Nation XI:

Keaton Jennings (SA U-19 and Eng)
Sam Robson (Aus U-19 and Eng)
Ed Joyce (Ire and Eng)
Kepler Wessels (Aus and SA)
Abdul Kardar (*) (Ind and Pak)
Grant Elliot (SA U-19 and NZ)
Geraint Jones/Ryan Campbell (+) (Eng and PNG / Aus and HK)
Colin de Grandhomme (Zim U-19 and NZ)
Dirk Nannes (Aus and Neth)
Boyd Rankin (Ire and Eng)
Imran Tahir (Pak U-19 and SA)

Daemon

Surely Ronchi keeps, though your reasoning for Campbell was obviously fair enough. Had no idea he was the batting coach before he turned out for them, that's hilarious :laugh:

Daemon

Keep the feud going btw, good marketing.

One last thing, like my posts you ****.

D

Deleted member 34141

My favourite podcast. I found it very insightful didn’t know some of those cricketers had played for other countries. :)