• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nathan Lyon v. Ravi Jadeja

Flem274*

123/5
that's a stupid rename. it doesn't even make sense.

border forced a group of 12 year olds to eventually become a dominant unit. you could use bordering to mean being a leader, a **** or whatever but saying "smalishah stop bordering i'm pretty sure at 25/1 your team will make it beyond 26 all out" doesn't work, and that makes it unfunny.

"gambhiring" doesn't really work either I'll grant. if you were to use an indian for something i'd go for "gangulying" when someone cries about a pitch where the players, not the deck, were at fault for being rubbish and i think that's quite relevant on current CW so thank you ta i'll trademark that.

if you're going to rename gambhiring make it "willis-ing" imo. closest example i can think of. "Rigoring" if it's self aware dark sarcastic gloom characteristic of when mark richardson gets pissed off.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bordering should be to remember something as better than it was. Now that'd be a good way to wind up Burgey.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Plus if someone called me the worst bowler to get 200 wickets I'd still be pretty happy. At least it's most likely 200 more wickets than you.....

cnerd123

likes this
IDC for trying to compare Lyon with all the cricketers in the history of the game.

I just want Spikey to say Jadeja is better

Blocky

Banned
Lyon should have had a Hauritz or Wiseman career. That he's been able to take so many wickets is a testament to how useful the rest of Australia's bowling attacks have been during his era. He gets the "Oh good, it's Lyon, let's spank him" treatment.

Blocky

Banned
Also, calling Kallis a bad bowler is hilariously laughable.

Kallis when he was young, was a 140KPH out-swing demon who took everyones wickets.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jadeja seems to be one of those guys destined to go through his career being under-rated (like Gillespie maybe?). Funnily enough, it probably works to his advantage as long as they see Ashwin as the main threat.