• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Tamim's name is mentioned. I just did.

On current form, there's a fair case to be made for him to be put in a current world XI. He's consistently delivered in the few opportunities he's got in the last 3 years or so.
Warner, Cook, KL Rahul, Azhar Ali and Vijay.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Rahim very much missed during the ODIs and T20s. They'd have probably won a game each if they had him.

Rahim and Shakib have rode their luck, but NZ have seriously sucked. These bowlers are bowling absolute pies. So impatient.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Sadly even if we lose, nothing will change.

NZC is a joke of an organisation who doesn't have it in them to make the tough calls.

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Seriously though, I actually had pre-existing knowledge that Mushfiqur was taller than Mominul because I'd researched it before some years ago. Like that's actually kinda ****ed up.

Binkley

U19 Captain
I heard Shane Jurgensen has actually been on holiday since the Sri Lanka series last year. But nobody has noticed because he set-up a voice recorder that says "try bowling short" every time a bowler knocks on his door for some coaching advice.

Last edited:

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
This is hilarious btw. NZ supporters should be furious at this. Will be so good if they lose this match.
tbh I'm enjoying it. Bangladesh have played well with a hefty slice of luck, and we've bowled some good spells while also learning that the "neil wagner bowling short" cheat code isn't always going to work.

Blocky

Banned
tbh I'm enjoying it. Bangladesh have played well with a hefty slice of luck, and we've bowled some good spells while also learning that the "neil wagner bowling short" cheat code isn't always going to work.
Well to be fair, it did, Santner just didn't take the catch.