• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez, again. Mushfiqur has really ridden his luck today.

Shakib has been all class, though.

morgieb

Can someone explain why on earth the fizz isn't playing. But instead there's that pie chucker Kamrul playing?

I hope for BD fans sake he's better than what he was against England.
He's been rested. Which is ****ed up. Especially given that they're willing to risk Taskin, and Kamrul and Roy are their other two quicks.

Blocky

Banned
Jesus **** watching these two bowl is painful; Both of them bowl miracle deliveries that look amazing, but stick to no particular plan and offer so much loose ****.

Burgey

This is hilarious btw. NZ supporters should be furious at this. Will be so good if they lose this match.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
The SA's are going to crush us like the minnows we are in a few months time.

Bloody useless the lot of them.

To be staring down 500 against a side with little experience outside home conditions and zero world class batsmen is as embarrassing.as it gets.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
This is hilarious btw. NZ supporters should be furious at this. Will be so good if they lose this match.
And people have a go at me when I criticize them because I don't buy into the kool aid of this side being decent...

The best thing to come out of this would be Kane getting sacked, a loss to Bangladesh would be the best thing to happen to us.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
Tamim is one of the best openers in the world and Shakib one of the best ARs.
World class when they've barely played away from home.

Both are definitely not world class batsmen, when you talk about best openers in the world, you never hear Tamim's name mentioned.

Shakib has 4 Test 100's...2 against our tripe and 2 at home... he isn't close to being a world class batsmen.

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
NZ are certainly going to have to do a lot of batting.

Sounds like a whole lot of garbage from Southee and Boult today. Where do these short ball tactics come from? Such a horrible idea for those two and even if the idea comes from Williamson, Hesson or Jurgenson, S&B have near to 200 test wickets each and should know a whole lot better. Use your brains please.

OverratedSanity

Tamim's name is mentioned. I just did.

On current form, there's a fair case to be made for him to be put in a current world XI. He's consistently delivered in the few opportunities he's got in the last 3 years or so.