Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 126 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3378
Like Tree1285Likes

Thread: *Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Request Your Custom Title Now! Zinzan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blocky View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't care if they demolished this stadium and fixed Wellington's traffic issues in the process of it. It's a great viewing ground, but the wicket has never been a good one.
    Nah, rip the turf up and start a fresh, but demolishing the ground is going way too far. The Basin is the home of NZ cricket.
    _Ed_ likes this.

Banned
    **** ground that we're too attached to, that has no real benefit except Test Cricket. Get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinzan View Post
    Nah, rip the turf up and start a fresh, but demolishing the ground is going way too far. The Basin is the home of NZ cricket.
    I'd argue not; our best results have seemingly always been at Seddon Park in Hamilton.

I'd argue not; our best results have seemingly always been at Seddon Park in Hamilton.
    I'm not talking about results.

International Vice-Captain 16 tins of Spam's Avatar
    **** ground that we're too attached to, that has no real benefit except Test Cricket. Get rid of it.
    Mind your own business, jafa.

If you were a local I'd have a mob on the way to lynch you for treason.
    Athlai likes this.
    Member of the Newtown Cricket Club - "Per commissum ad taberna"
    Honorary Vice-President of the "Twenty20 Is Boring Society"

I think Hagley Oval is quickly becoming the premier ground for test cricket in NZ though to be fair.

Still shits me that Chch isnt getting a South Africa test though, should have played Bangas in Dunedin instead.

International Coach wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    Taskin sounds like some kind of cleaner brand
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Neesham
    Root always sets up the innings well. It's nice having BJ down the order to finish the innings off.
    Exit pursuing a beer

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrand View Post
    I think Hagley Oval is quickly becoming the premier ground for test cricket in NZ though to be fair.

Still shits me that Chch isnt getting a South Africa test though, should have played Bangas in Dunedin instead.
    I'm the world's biggest Basin fan, but it does need some love and attention. Hopefully the work on the RA Vance stand is the start of a proper overhaul. Can't believe they still haven't done anything about the Museum stand.

The overpass would have been the best thing to happen to the Basin by the way, the stand they would have built to cover it up looked great, and was going to take up a bit of land that's just currently used by food trucks.
    _Ed_ likes this.

I can't believe I ate the whole thing NZTailender's Avatar
    lol
    President of SKAS - Kat is King | Proud member of CVAAS - One of the best | LRPLTAS - Rosco rocks!
    Go Tigers!
    R.I.P. Fardin & Craig

Jeez that was a poor shot though. Definite weakness for Raval, looks tight and disciplined & then every so often just wafts aimlessly like that.

International Coach wellAlbidarned's Avatar
    i was not expecting that

kamrul's action i mean
    zorax likes this.

I just went to check the score. Of course Kamrul gets a wicket with his first ball after the stick he's got

Mind I said I hoped for BD fans sake he was better than what he was against us.
    zorax likes this.

International Vice-Captain 16 tins of Spam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hutt Rec View Post
    I'm the world's biggest Basin fan, but it does need some love and attention. Hopefully the work on the RA Vance stand is the start of a proper overhaul. Can't believe they still haven't done anything about the Museum stand.

The overpass would have been the best thing to happen to the Basin by the way, the stand they would have built to cover it up looked great, and was going to take up a bit of land that's just currently used by food trucks.
    They keep saying that they haven't decided what to do with the Museum Stand, but all of the concept sketches for the upgrade show it gone.

Vehemently disagree about the flyover. It might've been hidden from the TV cameras but would've been horribly close to spectators on the bank. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the Arras Tunnel has eased the traffic pressure anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 16 tins of Spam View Post
    They keep saying that they haven't decided what to do with the Museum Stand, but all of the concept sketches for the upgrade show it gone.

Vehemently disagree about the flyover. It might've been hidden from the TV cameras but would've been horribly close to spectators on the bank. Anecdotal evidence suggests that the Arras Tunnel has eased the traffic pressure anyway.
    I think they want the Museum stand gone, but have to get it all approved through some process because it's a historic building or something ... which seems to be taking years, if that's what it is.

I don't think the flyover would have brought the traffic any closer to the bank than it is now. It would mainly have continued in another direction towards a new second tunnel, as I understand it.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend zorax's Avatar
    Bangladesh are putting in their best ever Test performance away from home and all people can do is moan about the pitch and their sides fielding.

Rabbi WAFG. I'll eat all my words if he bowls well this test.
    Check out The Cricket Web Podcast!

The Cricket Web Podcast #33 - I Just Wanna Talk About Vernon Philander

iTunes
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    If only Kane Richardson had played some HK domestic cricket before his ODI debut.
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Kennedy View Post
    The Hong Kong Blitz is better than the IPL.

Quote Originally Posted by zorax View Post
    Bangladesh are putting in their best ever Test performance away from home and all people can do is moan about the pitch and their sides fielding.

Rabbi WAFG. I'll eat all my words if he bowls well this test.
    Nah, you're just being hypersensitive & overly selective. People quite rightly complimented Banger's batting yesterday, especially Shakib, People quite rightly criticized NZ's bowling, especially Soult. Quite rightly criticized NZ dropping 4-5 reasonably comfortable chances in the field & quite rightly some Kiwis are questioning why unlike other nations in the world do we roll out roads make batting relatively easy for SC sides, when NZ never get conditions suitable to them (and never should do) when touring the SC.

Did you only expect compliments about Banger's batting alone & expect people to ignore the **** bowling, the crap fielding and the dead pitch?
    Daemon likes this.

Thread Information