• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Blocky

Banned
Also, I've done a similar injury diving for a quick single - I'd almost 100% guarantee he's torn his groin muscle severely and probably strained his abdominal muscle too, he'll be out for four weeks.

Blocky

Banned
Oh look, Santner bowls the ball outside off stump and bowls the batsman.

#surprise.

Effectively 2 down, potentially 3 down if Mushy doesn't bat.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Bangladesh have a chance of winning here, so they should just bat all day and try and grind down the NZ bowlers, and hope that it pays off in the next game.

Blocky

Banned
i dont think new zealand selectors will be tolerant on more bad bowling displays from him
Good timing, considering he just bowled someone out.

If NZ selectors weren't tolerant of bad bowling displays, Southee wouldn't be playing, Bracewell wouldn't have the amount of tests he has and Henry would never have gotten more than a couple tests either.

slippy888

International Captain
34 51 4780 2470 52 3/51 5/173 47.50 3.10 91.9

Those are satners 1st class stats they are going to get worse unless new zealand play keyna or canada

Blocky

Banned
Pressure; now imagine this situation with 10 more overs left in the day and see why the declaration decision was stupid.

Blocky

Banned
Another 6 overs tonight would have been wonderful... another 16 would have been superb.

Couple quick ones tomorrow and despite the *****footing declaration, this could still end in a result.