• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Medium pacers in international cricket

GirtBySea

U19 12th Man
Similar in style and walk up; that's it.
Warner=Ponting.
Explosive batsmen and fieldsmen, very ordinary but not terrible bowlers.
BTW Ponting also started as a leggie, went to medium pace, reverted to off-spin and then went back to mediums.

Kirkut

International Regular
Has Praveen Kumar played county cricket?
Nah, not many Indian players are willing to play county cricket. I was listening to Hindi commentary of the recent Mohali test where Sehwag described his county experience, he said he couldn't live there for more than two weeks, you have to prepare your own breakfast, drive to the ground for practice on your own, basically doing everything on your own. Call it laziness maybe.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah, not many Indian players are willing to play county cricket. I was listening to Hindi commentary of the recent Mohali test where Sehwag described his county experience, he said he couldn't live there for more than two weeks, you have to prepare your own breakfast, drive to the ground for practice on your own, basically doing everything on your own. Call it laziness maybe.
tbf I think that's just a Sehwag thing lol.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, that's an odd complaint considering the struggles some of the poorer Indian cricketers face.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
What? Counties expect their cricketers to be functional adults? The bastards!