• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
In all seriousness, KW will easily make 10,000 runs @ over 50 in his career

this is just a very small **** patch

Didn't Mark Taylor go like a year or 2 without a Test century?

Blocky

Banned
So, let's bin the Chappell Hadlee series, I'd much rather we had played test cricket at home during this period.

CM Punk

State Vice-Captain
I'm worried about Bangladesh, they have improved a lot recently.

Their batsmen will apply themselves better, if their bowlers aim up, we will likely struggle in the series.

Spark

Global Moderator
In all seriousness, KW will easily make 10,000 runs @ over 50 in his career

this is just a very small **** patch

Didn't Mark Taylor go like a year or 2 without a Test century?
You say this as if it's a minor task to get to that. Even a batsman as good as KW would find it bloody hard to get to that mark and it'll be no real shame if he doesn't.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You say this as if it's a minor task to get to that. Even a batsman as good as KW would find it bloody hard to get to that mark and it'll be no real shame if he doesn't.
not at all

I wouldn't say that about anyone else bar 1 or 2 current players